Friday, December 2, 2011

Do you agree that Alberto Del Rio is a future World Heavyweight champion?

I said from the moment I first saw him, that he was a future World Heavyweight champion. He's got the look, the wrestling skills, and the mic skills. He's the total package of what a WWE Superstar is suppose to be, and the future of WWE.|||Yea of course he could be huge hopefully WWE doesnt drop the ball on him and bury his career a couple years from now|||Honestly i do not see what is so great about alberto del rio his in ring skills are okay and mic skills are just a bit better than average , and his finisher i rele dont care for.. i dont see an arm bar being a finisher move, i can maybe see it being his signature move but not his finisher, and i can pretty much see where wwe is going with this they are turning him into another jbl. if he is gunna be world champ i hope its not this year i hope they wait so he can prove to his haters like me why he deserves the world championship|||Yeah, he's going to be what Rey Mysterio never was. A Mexican main eventer that doesn't feel like WWE is just pandering to Mexican fans by making him the focus of the show. The only active guy in the company that I think compares to him on every level is John Morrison.|||I completely agree with this statement. The man is without a doubt the future of the company. I don't mind it at all as long as he stays good in the ring.|||Yes:) He has the talent to be one!|||Totally agree.|||No doubt Alberto Del Rio will become the World Heavyweight Champion this year, he has definitely proven himself to be championship material in the short time he's been in the WWE|||I definitely Agree. Has everything to be a world champion|||Agree|||of course he is, Del Rio is the total package, great mic skills and solid in the ring|||Ya. I don't like him that much, but I agree, he is a future World Champion.|||Yes.. And I see him getting it this year..

No comments:

Post a Comment