Friday, December 2, 2011

Why is it seem that WWE has a problem wit crowning a black WWE champion?

I remember when Triple H told Shelton Benjamin that people like him don't get to be champion! And no one ever addressed the racist comment. I love Trip like the next fan but being black, that comment seemed to have some merit in reality. I looked at Triple H so differently afterwards.|||HHH said that to Booker T|||Hey man, that's why R truth isn't Wwe champion and probably wont be one in the future, unfortunately. As for Shelton Benjamin, well he had a bright future but the Wwe wasted it, I'm glad he's in ROH but I don't get that over here in the UK, again unfortunate. I don't know why nut it really does seem that way doesn't it.


LOL I'm white but I love those two.|||"people like him don't get to be champion!" Why do people play the race cartd on EVERY COMMENT?! Might try the people he was reffering to is people who have all that talent, yet they cannot sell a crowd, more less water to a thirsty person in the desert. So they will not make them the face of the company that needs that person to move those dollar bills through merchandise, talk shows, and TV spots.|||somebody is racest... (wwe)|||Well Booker-T was World champion wrestling more than three times|||I KNOW RIGHT THAT'S WAT IM SAYING .|||thats why bobby lashley left haha

No comments:

Post a Comment