Friday, December 2, 2011

How would you rate The Miz as champion?

I did not like at first but Miz is slowly growing on me as a champion. But I been Miz fan ever since he broke up with Morrison and became a singles wrestler.|||First off to say Miz is missing something because he always needs someone is upsurd. What heel champion ever won it all on his own.





I give him a 7 out of 10. I like him, I think he has it all, but this crap with him never able to beat Jerry Lawler diminishes him quite a bit. Yet he owns John Morrison who owns Sheamus.|||He has nice Mic Skills but he is not enough to be a champion wrestler, he needs somebody to help him all the time.


6/10


But I gotta admit, Miz vs Morrison at Raw was nice one.|||THE MIZ IS SLOWLY GETTING THERE IN A FEW YEAR WE WILL LIKE THE MIZ|||7/10





orton is b3tt3r|||5|||8/10|||6 stars out of 5 LOL|||well im gonna just say that he is a champion before his time and for that reason i give a D-|||I'd give him a big fat F.|||I began like this guy,8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment