Friday, December 2, 2011

Who agrees with me that Ezekiel Jackson will one day be a world champion?

Is it just me or does anyone else think Ezekiel Jackson has tons of potential to one day be a world champion.|||Ezekiel doesn't even appear due to being injured and the only championship he won was the ECW Championship and on it's final episode.So my answer is: no chance in hell he is gonna win anything at all.|||Yes he will one day become a champion. He will win the World Championship just like Great Khali and then apparently go on to jobbing or get in a tag team. I agree that Big Zeke has lots of potential and lets hope he comes back and makes an big impact and let him dominate the Raw roster which will make him popular so he can have a title match.|||He will !!! Someday He will make Cena kiss the ground.Also, Jackson is as muscular as Triple or even more ^^.|||Potential for it? Yes..But knowing it's WWE I highly doubt it's gonna happen ,sorry.|||NOOOOOO|||Not me. Zeke is just a muscle bond geek with no real wrestling talent.|||I think he will be a champion but nothing more than IC Champion or US Champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment