Friday, December 2, 2011

What chances does Rey have against The World Heavyweight Champion?

I'm happy to see Rey coming back and facing the champion, but does he stand a chance?





I don't think he does, but I am sure he will find a way to win.





It would be really kool for Rey to be our champion after a long time of recovering.





Would you think so?|||After the encounter with Khali tonight, I don't think Rey-Rey has a chance against him. Well, not without Batista in his corner helping him out--until the Animal shows his *** and turns against him.





I do, however, see Batista, in his rather ferocious rage, screwing Rey over and turning back to being a heel. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen (at all).|||none. he barely came back|||Not very many good chances...|||Hell Yeah he does. He is way faster than Khali, I think that sometime in that match Batista will be involved to help Rey.|||I think Batista Will interfere in the match when the reffree is down and will make Rey Win.|||I'm looking forward to it and it would be nice to have the big guy chasing the smaller guy for a change.|||HELL NO!! Rey Mysterio doesn't have a chance against Khali..Kane needs to win the title not Mysterio|||I think they are planing for him to win but i dont know how they are going to do that..





My thought is Batista help him then becomes #1 Contender for the title.





i have a feeling Batista might turn Heel|||He won cuz the other guy hurt the ref i think... like, by default|||A flea on the back of an elephant. Rey will be lucky if after a match with Khali he doesn't go back into hiatus.|||anthing is possible....if Rey can beat Big Show then maybe he can also beat Khali.....

No comments:

Post a Comment