Saturday, November 19, 2011

How did Jeopardy champion Ken Jennings get so smart and intelligent? what kind of brain does he have?

Does anyone remember Ken Jennings the Jeopardy champion who never gave anyone else a chance to answer a question,I always wondered how did he get so smart and what do I have to do to get a brain like he does?|||Much of the apparent "brilliance" of contestants like Ken Jennings has more to do with the game's strategies than it does with intelligence.


If you notice, most answers have a hint built into them. It becomes quite easy to come up with a question if you notice those hints.


Hearing the other contestant's errors prior to formulating one's own question serves to eliminate possible responses, much like a multiple choice test.


Ken Jennings is the master of the timing of pushing the response button. By reading the board quickly, he can push the button as soon as Alex finishes reading (the rules state you can't respond until Alex is done). A contestant can't try to ring in again until the other 2 contestants have tried to provide a question. I had very bad timing, and it was my undoing. If I hadn't been so impulsive, I would have wiped the floor with my 2 rivals.|||you were on Jeopardy? Cool!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment