Thursday, November 24, 2011

Who would you think would emerge as the WWE Champion after the Night Of Champions?

The match is on at the night of champions . The six pack challenge for the WWE Championship will be the main event of the pay per view . Who would you think would leave as the WWE Champion after the ppv ?|||I personally think that Sheamus will pull of the win. I see him holding the WWE title until Survivor Series for some reason where he will lose it to Randy Orton sadly...|||It must and shall be the one and only Y2J, Chris Jericho. I want him to worm his way into the match this Monday and then win the belt WITHOUT cheating against Sheamus and thereby make a switch to being a tweener (rather than a face). Would love him to get a long run with the belt after that.|||You know i would choose the former legend killer the current Viper Orton but he's been champ so many times it'll get boring really fast on the other hand this would be the first time for him as champ as a face/tweener





though my prediction is to Wade Barret via finisher move to John Cena|||My personel answer: Y2J because he said if he loses he will quit wwe and guess what? RAW need his *** he aint gonna go that easily or maybe he didnt win and take back his word? but maybe wade berret. cuz he still have nexus!|||Lets have "The Viper" Randy Orton be the dominant Face Champion


behind John Cena and the rest of the heels on Raw a fresh new start.|||I Think it's going to be Sheamus (cleanly) OR Who else can see Wade Barrett winning the WWE Championship?|||John Morrison|||THE MIZ HE IS SUPER CUTE.I WONDER IF HE LIKES DIRT BIKES.|||shamus because he is going to defend the title a on oct. 1st in okc witch im goin to|||Wade Barret|||Owen Hart|||I choose The Viper Randy Orton,, he is sure showed some strength last week on RAW.. RKO to Wade, Young, Edge, n Sheamus!|||John Cena but I don't want him to win.|||I'll go with Randy Orton to win the title

No comments:

Post a Comment