Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the build for a blade dancer in Legendary Champion?

I just started play Legendary Champion and i would like to know the build/guild for a Blade Dancer. I am not a experienced in any way in this game, so a basic build/guild will be fine. Also if you know the build for a Arcanist and a battlemaster please post them too.|||Yeah I just started playing this game too and I love it and I believe that the build for a blade dancer is either 5 Agi or 4 agi and 1 strength. I have an arcanist and I use 5 intel but u can use 4 intel and 1 wisdom if u want, for a bit more accuracy. Also for the battle master I am guessing it is 4 strength and 1 stamina. But u can always reset ur skills if ur under lvl 29 for free. Just go to Ur stats and click reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment