Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do you see the WWE pulling of Jack Swagger as Champion?

Jack Swagger has been misused for a while up until this point and he really hasnt shown much ability against top stars. Do you see Swagger being Champion as an utter failure?





BQ: Do you like Jack Swagger?|||I see him being used well. CM Punk has been used well ever since he won the MITB match and Swagger will be no different. I do, however feel that it is a bit sudden to make Swagger go from zero to hero in such a short space of time, I mean it wasnt THAT long ago that Jack Swagger was facing the likes of MVP for air time and now suddenly he becomes Champion?! I think a better build up was called for but at the end of the day Jack Swagger is known to be a great wrestler and this is a pretty good move by the WWE. Any one of those men in the MITB match this year deserved to win it and Swagger was the man in the end.|||I think is a FRESH start for the wwe calendar...after a month we can decide about being a failure|||swagger champ= no main event pay per veiw sales.no way this happens, nobody is gonna fork out 50 dollars to see jack swagger right now|||I don't know, but he actually beat Chris Jericho and has become the World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown.





So I guess we will see how he is.|||just checked a wwe spoiler website jack swagger new world heavy weight champ after cashing money in the bank briefcase|||**** yeah, a fresh new start|||http://www.smarkoutmoment.com/2010/03/ja鈥?/a>





I think Swagger is SO much better than Sheamus and he's actually proven that he's capable of holding a championship (his ECW reign was decent). I think he'll do a decent job, though he won't have a particularly long reign. Still, that's awesome that he's cashing it in that early.|||I believe that Swagger has shown that he is main event material, seen in matches that he has had against Triple H, John Cena and several others, but the past couple of months, he has basically been turned into a nothing, winning MiTB was a good thing for him in my opinion, as he very talented. The problem I have is that they should have built him up before having him cash in the shot, but he is the World Champ now, and there is something about it that just doesn't seem to be, right.





And yeah, I like Jack Swagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment