Thursday, November 24, 2011

What would you do if cena became the world heaveyweight champion at unforgiven?

What would you do if cena became the world heaveyweight champion?





What Would You Do?





Cause If He Won The Title He Will Be A Champ For 1 Year!





|||Trash all the furniture in my home and pedigree my neighbour.|||First of all how do you know he'll be champion for one year? Secondly as much as I don't like him I wouldn't mind seeing him as World Heavyweight Champion. In his first WWE Championship reign he almost held the title for a year and nobody minded then. He's never been World Heavyweight Champion before so if he does win it it'll be exactly the same as his first WWE Championship reign probably.|||i will go on my street and start brawling with anyone who comes in front of me,then go in front of wwe headquarters and say-"hey,vince!get ur cenation *** out! i want u to force cena to fight and lose the title against jamie noble as he's the only one he can beat."then i will go to the next days raw and make people chant-cena sucks!cena sucks!and then get him booed out of the arena,and then i will call the rock(lol)and tell him to whip cena's *** all over the place|||it wouldnt shock me one bit, but yano i would have to...................STOP WATCHING RAW AND START WATCHING TNA :(








BTW CENA SUX|||I would be happy but i am 100% positive that it wouldnt be for a year again...|||I would email Cena and tell him not to make the World Heavyweight Championship another stupid looking spinner belt! LoL|||I wouldn't watch RAW unless he looses the title.|||change the chanel when he came on raw


cena sucks





BUT I AM...





CRazi 4 HBK|||YEAH! I hope he wins! I would be sooo happy!|||I would say FU to Cena|||I´ll sue the hell out of the WWE.|||i wouldn't really be that surprised, but it won't be a year long reign..|||be as happy as hell|||i'd be okay with it really|||I'll throw my TV out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment