Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What champion to select as main for league of legends?

I have had LoL for 3 days and so far I can't choose what I want to save up for and keep as a main champion.





I'd love good damage, and ranged. but good amount of health.


or even high damage, melee, also good health.


but I don't want a tank.





anything like that?


I was thinking of using Shaco but.. I might not want to.|||Hey there, you might want to give Master Yi a try if you haven't yet. He excels in speed, attack, high damage per second. His health is average. In adition, he's only 450 IP right now! Good luck :) I've gotten 13-0 before.|||Cho is a great character, but if you're lookin for speed, power, and high range, I suggest Twisted Fate(my fave)|||recommend xin zhao for his damage output and his potential to be a tanky bruiser. He was the first 3150IP champion i bought and i never regretted since :D He doesnt get boring to play~





Xin Zhao - WIN NHAO!!|||It may be difficult to get both strong attacks and health (especially for ranged heroes). You should try out Sion, he can be built both as a melee fighter or a caster.


As a melee fighter he gets crazy amounts of HP because of his Enrage ability (gives permanent health boost for each minion kill), his stun allows him to really pound his enemies, and his ultimate gives insane amounts of life steal.





As a caster he does potentially more damage than as a dps, but he only has 1 high damaging ability. He has a shield ability which gives 1 shield point (basically temporary health) per ability point (most i've seen is around 700). You could also detonate the shield for the same amount of damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment