Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Which Champion should I choose for League of Legends?

I like to play with Sivir, but everybody says it's a bad champion, and i would like to choose a better one but similary with her. Wich Champion you guys suggest?|||For Ranged: Miss Fortune OR Ashe


Ashe has slowing ability and a wide range attack


Miss Fortune has a slowing area of effect and good dmg





For Magic: Ryze


Good abilities, good attack speed, good stunning attack.





For Melee: Pantheon OR Tryndamere


Pantheon has good dashing and a long range damage ability.


Tryndamere has good dmg and rushing moves, only thing bad is it takes awaay health.





Those are my best Champions, I dont know about many others, I dont have many.|||Sivir a bad champion? HA! I say stick with her, she owns face if you can spec her right. Try looking up which items to buy for her so you can prove those guys wrong about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment