Thursday, November 24, 2011

Can Glen Johnson pull a Hopkins and become the oldest 168 champion in boxing history?

42 year old Johnson would become the oldest 168 champion in boxing history if he can beat Carl Froch.|||What a world that would be...I give an even chance to beat Froch...When is the fight by the way? Cant find it on my lineup.Glenn does reach way down for a win you know.Look how he man handled Green.And they are good friends.The only thing i think could stop Johnson is Froch's ability to wear him down and tire him out early.And Froch could lose steam trying.|||I don't think so. Not everyone can be a Bernard Hopkins. I remember we had a dozen, or so, would-be George Foremans as well. I don't see Johnson beating Froch because Froch is simply too busy. He beat the already exposed Jermain Taylor on sheer will, in that 12th round. Johnson is strong but Froch can take everything Johnson throws at him, and fire back with more of his own.





I think it will be an entertaining fight but Johnson will come up short of a unanimous decision.|||The old Road Warrior has a puncher's chance to do it. I don't see him out-boxing the younger and more skilled and talented Carl Froch. His only chance is to knockout or stop Froch.|||Sorry... Froch by 12 round UD... i wish i were wrong|||NOPE!





Froch will whoop him and then Andre Ward is next lol!|||I'd love to see it, but I don't believe Froc will allow it.He's got his sights on the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment