Wednesday, November 30, 2011

When you started watching wrestling who was the World Champion?

I started watching wrestling on April 10, 2000. So at that time Triple H was the World Champion.





What do you think?|||I was like three, how would I know....lets go with Triple H, cause he is the best|||I can't remember who was the champion the first time I saw it, probably Hogan because I was born in the 80s and he was champion a lot then.





When I really started watching on a weekly bases was the late 90's, I think 98, Austin was champ and he was feuding with McMahon, I was in my teens and last year of High School and my dad and brothers always watched wrestling, I would tune into the end of it to see what Austin was going to do to McMahon next, because there was always something crazy going on like Beer Baths, Zamboni machines, and this one time Austin made McMahon wet himself because he had a gun but it wasn't real and I think it was a toy gun that had a sign a Bang 3:16 sign pop out of it, very funny.|||That's an interesting question and my answer is actually going to make me feel kinda of old when I first started watching wrestling it was the legendary AWA and NWA wrestling promotions back in 1986 and shortly there after I started watching the WWF and the world champions for each promotion back than were:





AWA - Nick Bockwinkel


NWA - Ric Flair (who shortly there after lost his title to Dusty Rhodes)


WWF - Hulk Hogan (who was champ for like 2 years until he lost to Andre)|||..I started watchin it in 92', therefore I was 4 and barely able to spell my full name lol...according to the Internet, Flair, Randy Savage, and Bret Hart, all held it in 92'...so I'll just go with Savage|||i was 14 cos i just got cable the day i got it the first thing i watch was smackdown where matt hardy gets injured.survivor 2007 wwe champ was randy orton and world champ was batista|||the minute in which i was born i was forced to watch wrestling and it was kelly's expose.|||I think it was 1991 and Hulk Hogan was champion. But I didn't like him one bit. Liked Shawn, Bret and Taker much more him even though I was just 7 years old!!!|||i was around 5 in 1998 and i think Steve Austin was the champ.


those were the good years of wrestling....|||wwe - john cena


whc - edge


ecw - chavo guerrero


womens - beth phoenix|||Rey Mysterio:


Because of wrestlemania 22|||Brock Lesnar, August 2002|||2003, Brock Lesnar was WWE champ and Triple H was World champ.|||the rock|||September 2006 so it would have been EDGE|||march2008 edge

No comments:

Post a Comment